sky TV planner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky TV planner

EH? Mines is the same. What they done to yours? Has the box messed up? Or has Virgin stealthy switched your provider!

No change here either.
    Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

Sarkeynorthener, on 08 April 2015 - 08:51 PM, said:
      Well got home from work to find that sky has employed a complete muppet who has decided to change everything to make it more complicated /annoying to find anything you have recorded or have planned to record

Tits no other words...!!

Have you been drinking???

Comment

Daveb1089, on 08 April 2015 - 10:07 PM, said:
        Have you been drinking???
        someone off the skoda forums sabotaged his sky box
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Vini, on 08 April 2015 - 10:11 PM, said:
          http://www.trustedre...sky-hd-software

These updates are usually staggered, although you can usually force them if you need/want the latest & greatest

Aarggh!!... Yet another software change to totally bamboozle my ageing mother, and give me grief about.

My Smart TV has just updated itself too, and now keeps showing a Panasonic Viera ad banner, every time I switch it on. It wasn't there a week ago, and I can't seem to deactivate it.

I don't mind incremental changes to generally improve systems. But it would be nice if they thought about the older subscriber, and how much longer it takes some of them(... er...us), to adjust/adapt to more radical changes. It is no good providing high contrast options, to aid partially sighted subscribers, if they can't navigate the new menus in the first place.

"Intuitive" means different things to different people.

My mum has only just got her head around the last big change to the EPG. She still hasn't worked out "Live Pause", not to mention the "Catch Up" and "On Demand" services.

And why is it that none my recent account holder mailings have mentioned this latest update in advance?

All I got last week, was a letter telling me that my subs were going up..., again! Basically to pay for the expensive and overblown football broadcast rights that they just purchased.

I admit, I am not mad about football, and I rarely watch club games. But, I have yet to see any consistently good play, week on week, that would even remotely justify salaries of ?200k+/wk.

Sorry... Rant over.
          Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

Feel better now

Comment

Yes and you don't get any option like you did with HD. I watch very little of the crap they are spouting about.. Roll on my yearly contract time and maybe our esteemed colleague will have some codes to bandy about and the wife can inherit the contract!!!

Comment

I hit my 31 day day cancellation period on Monday so will be negotiating myself another discount. If they can't get it to where I want it, like Daveb, my wife will become a new sky customer.

Comment

Lance, on 10 April 2015 - 10:09 PM, said:
                  I hit my 31 day day cancellation period on Monday so will be negotiating myself another discount. If they can't get it to where I want it, like Daveb, my wife will become a new sky customer.

Let us know how it goes so we can all try and beat the robbing gits!!!!

Comment

I got 40% off tv package, half price line rental and free broadband last week. 40% is for 6 months the others for 12 and 18 respectively. I don't have a tie in so when Sept comes along I'll be back on and if they won't deal again I'll go to Virgin who have just moved into our estate.

Comment

I cancelled sky over a year ago as I was tired of paying for it. The movie channels are crap always showing the same stuff.

Don't really do sports either so plain old free view does me. Still have broadband with sky as they're cheaper than others.

Comment

Working...
                      X