9012 LED headlight bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9012 LED headlight bulb

I was looking at these a while back. I don't know if any are gonna fit the Insignia. They still need something like a ballast and the bulb has to be fanned to keep it cool. There are a few examples out there. Mainly in the US by the look of it. Here's one on ebay http://www.ebay.ca/i...sd=141069365280 ((Note: These have not been tried on the Insignia)
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

These led bulbs are rubbish in projectors as the dont fill the rear dish with light properly. I tried some d2s leds in my projectors and they were crap. Dont waste your money. Stick to hids

Comment

mmiah, on 25 July 2015 - 11:28 AM, said:
      These led bulbs are rubbish in projectors as the dont fill the rear dish with light properly. I tried some d2s leds in my projectors and they were crap. Dont waste your money. Stick to hids

Interesting. Thanks. I was thinking about them as a future option.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
      X