Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy a VAUXHALL NAVIGATION SD CARD 'NAVI 900'

anshulm, on 04 September 2015 - 07:29 PM, said:
    Thanks -??i am looking @ NAVTEQ website for the new card rate. They are the cheapest @ £124, that is why i was wondering to get an old card and get it updated with the contents />

https://opel.navigat...GB/OpelEMEA/GBP

You cant update the card, if you want updated maps you have to get a new card from the supplier, if you get a old card you will have the maps of the time.

I'm pretty sure this thread isn't 'Insignia News'.....more a wanted thread surely?

Comment

In the SD card slot under the armrest
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Maccaa, on 03 April 2016 - 06:35 PM, said:

just a blank space in mine - sat nav operating, not supplied with my car - is the slot just for updates?

SD Slot is only available for navi 600/900, it's for the nav card. CD500/DVD900 has no SD slot.

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
          In the SD card slot under the armrest
          The armrest wont lift in my 2014 Sports Tourer ECO. Nor is there a release button. Just a rear facing fag socket. Any clues pls?
          Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry-root View Post
            The armrest wont lift in my 2014 Sports Tourer ECO. Nor is there a release button. Just a rear facing fag socket. Any clues pls?
            Take a photo please

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
              Take a photo please
              Not easy as there is no direct link to upload only via third party site. I'll have a go...

Well there is the link but no photo

Comment

Not easy as there is no direct link to upload only via third party site. I'll have a go...

If you download Tapatalk you can do it directly from the app

Comment

The button for the armrest is by the little tray

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post

just a blank space in mine - sat nav operating, not supplied with my car - is the slot just for updates?

SD Slot is only available for navi 600/900, it's for the nav card. CD500/DVD900 has no SD slot.

How do you tell whether it is CD/DVD or Navi 600/900? Is it somewhere in the settings or summat?

Sounds like that your car is similar to my 2014 Sports Tourer Nav Eco. I have been hunting high and low for the SD/USB slots but it doesn't seem to have them.

Here are some photos of my dash and front arm rest

Any help appreciated

Comment

The button to lift the armrest is here on the front part where I've circled

Comment

If you download Tapatalk you can do it directly from the app
                        Thanks I'll download it.

Comment

The button to lift the armrest is here on the front part where I've circled
                          Bugger me so it is...I've just spent half a day looking and now you have found it for me. Thanks. Seems to be 2 usb's and a circular audio socket?

Comment

Hi. How do I find nav version software on my car pls? Is it under settings/ / /

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post

Here I am again! There is no SD in my sd slot so don't know whether previous driver has it but SatNav does work but not always gives correct route. Don't understand this - should there be an SD card in the slot holding the map or does the Nav system hold this info once loaded?

Comment

Working...
                              X