Extreme Parking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Parking Thread

Who is guilty of this? Post pics of your parking adventures. Do you park as far away as possible from any other cars??

I'll start off. Took the wee one to a local park yesterday. Car park was pretty empty so parked as far away from other cars as possible. Even parked to the right of the bay so no one could park on my right next to the wall (see pic). Thought I was safe, how wrong was I.......

It's just someone with OCD. Got to keep the carpark tidy

Comment

When I take the mrs for her weekly asda trip I stop in the car till she comes back,,,,fck leaving it
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah I park as far away as possible and if a carpark is pretty full or there's a chance it will fill before I get back to the car, won't park there.

I have found the odd car parked near mine like your photo, or one space across but they're usually decent well looked after cars. I can only presume they have the same idea as me and know they're safe parking next to mine.

It pees me off when they do park next to mine though.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I cant park i have to open the drivers door and gently reverse back may take a few goes till i get it spot on but I must admit i am ocd with anyone parking near it am praying when i walk out of the supermarket no one has parked next to me. Ive got 1 scratch from someone parking next to me thankfully no dents. This is how bad i am when i have to go into a bad area of town usually a hospital appointment or picking up a repeat prescription i usually try and take the van but at weekends i cant use it so its the car and i take either a friend or family to sit in the car while am at the hospital. When am parked and pop back I go round the car like a man on a mission.

Have I lost the plot??

Comment

When I do my week shop I go about 3.00 am in the morning car park vary good at that time

Comment

Don't get me started on school mums trying to park! In, out, in out, check with door open, in, out back to start again! Highest I've counted is 9 attempts and she was in a Clio!

Biggest issue I have parking is people with kids who allow them to open back doors by themselves. That always ends up in disaster. As a parent to too young girls they never get out the car unless there is no one parked around. If there is, god for bid, I open the doors.

Comment

What I came out to earlier. Seems it must be perfectly acceptable to not be able to open your drivers door these days. No marks on the car so I assume the prick climbed over to his passenger side.

Comment

I hate multi-storey car parks. Grey concrete monstrosities with tight as feck spaces, especially the ones up next to the concrete pillars.

Comment

Sadly that is my actual underground space. Paid for each month in London. The car next to mine is a new tenant that can't park for **** and has the space next to mine. He's on note number 3 now. I won't be so nice if he does it again.

Comment

Topcat, on 14 October 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:
                      Folk that do not give a f*ck make me want to climb on the roof of their car and jump up and down a few times.

Probably wouldn't bother them!!!

Comment

Had to go into town this aft,

Now i could have parked in the supermarket one free for 2 hours,...na,one across the road is usually quite empty as you have to pay!

1 hour for 50 pence,less idiots,no trolleys and being a bloke there no way I need longer than an hour to be in 'town'.
                        sigpic

Comment

This is funny and it should happen over here

http://www.automotos...at-he-deserved/

Comment

Bad parking infuriates me. I am like most guys on here and park as far away as possible from every other car and without doubt every time i come out there is some **** parked too close to me!!!

Comment

Its those tossers in their micro cars that piss me off they always seem to try and park at an angle in the bay between cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X