When Farts Don't Smell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Farts Don't Smell?

Mine stink, but my six year olds are worse.

My two small dogs can do unbelievable massive shits.
    sigpic

Comment

Why young folk drink that ****,is beyond me,19 and needing bleeding red bull ( other brands are available,)

No,load of media hyped up ****,which obviously works..
      sigpic

Comment

My farts stink...??I left one in the car this morning at Leeds railway station, and when i came back to the car (been to that London) - 7 hrs later, when i got into the car i could still smell the sent of love.....

Comment

With the amount of caffeine and sugar he's putting into his system it's no wonder he fecking stinks. Just watch he doesn't go into a diabetic coma! He's on at least 12-15 cups of coffee in caffeine count and over 80 teaspoons of sugar. Heart attack waiting to happen, plus he must be skint!

Comment

Steviegard, on 19 October 2015 - 11:28 PM, said:
            Onions farts are my favourite. Nothing nicer than a good rip!

Is it wrong to love the smell of your own farts?

Be more wrong to love the scent of someone elses I think!!!

Comment

Mine are rank usually just as one of the office girls walk in and I have nobody else to blame it on. Worst ever though was my sister in laws beagle puppy (other breeds are available ) when it farts in its sleep . How something so foul can come from such a small creature. Eye watering and boak inducing

Edit agree with the stink in the car. Nowt worse than a wet one that is still lingering when you return!!!

Comment

My two young boy's (other genders are available) have fart comp's and smell each others??

Comment

Wish i hadnt started reading this thread. haha

Am on meds prolly like a few on here and you cant stop letting rip sometimes, they taste blummin awful going down and smell blummin awful popping out.

Comment

Who has ever lit a fart and burned your ass ?

Comment

My two young boys always tell me : "Mum never farts, always Daddy" !!

They are so cute with her ... And innocent :-)
                      2.0L CDTI 160bhp Ecoflex - ST w/ OPC Line bodykit - 19" alloys and Hankook tyres

Comment

Working...
                      X