I hate this kind of sh*t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this kind of sh*t

Now I've not be on here for a while,mind you,sites be down.but I really really hate this kind of shite and if I lived near by my actions would lead to my arrest .******* little pricks.
    sigpic

I would willingly take a hammer to bastards who do this to defenceless animals
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

First step to actual killing of a person in the future! Knob ends.

Comment

What the **** goes on in someone's head to make them think that doing something like that is fun!

As scotty says, murderers of the future. Why can't we just get rid of the pricks before they do more.

I'm pleased the poor dog managed to survive and hope he recovers without being frightened of every human being he sees going near him.

Comment

Hopefully someone will get it and treat it really well, then the dog will slowly but surely forget the trauma.

Comment

The little scum bags was probably on those legal high things but notice it wasn't a dog that would bite back they did it to the chicken **** c*nts

Comment

I've moved the topic to NSFW.. Swear to your hearts content.

Things like this wind me up. If it was me that had the choice to do what I wanted with them I would strap them to parachute's fly over a ISIS camp and push them off. Job done. Sick little motherfuckers.

Comment

They are all going to get a kicking....

Bastards..
                I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Sorry russ,makes me quite angry so didn't even notice were I'd posted.

It got massive response on Facebook.one of the parents did reply as he couldn't understand the level of threats that had been posted.

Most to do the same to them,then he tried to explain his son wasn't really involved.

Usual ******* crap..'no my son would never do that'

If he was my kid,he'd not be worried about police or court.hed be shitting himself as soon as he walked though the front door,
                  sigpic

Comment

When I was a child (so for away :-( ) my dad rescue a little dog from a drink addict guy.

The doctor said he had every inches of its body hurt by this "man"

This poor dog spent about 5 or 6 years before not being afraid about anybody ... except my dad.
                    2.0L CDTI 160bhp Ecoflex - ST w/ OPC Line bodykit - 19" alloys and Hankook tyres

Comment

Working...
                    X