Do facelift lights fit prefacelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do facelift lights fit prefacelift

So as title says would this facelift I think 2013 /2014 light fit my 2009 pre facelift?

Also what lights are these? Are they standard lights or AFL?
    sigpic

Also does facelift front bumper fit a pre facelift?
    sigpic

Comment

Sure it's been done pondy,lights and bumper change,,,can't tell by pic if it's afl or not
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers. Need someone to confirm if bumper is a straight swap. Is the new facelift lights the same style if AFL or not.

For example on prefacelift it's easy to tell if AFL lights or not just by looking at them.
        sigpic

Comment

The ones in the picture are standard not AFL.

Comment

lewiieboy, on 28 January 2016 - 02:56 PM, said:
            The ones in the picture are standard not AFL.

Thanks... Out of interest how can you tell? Also can I fit HIDS and will the light output be good. Are these lights in the picture classed as projector lights or something else.

Sorry for all the questions?

1 last thing do you know if they are plug and play on the pre facelift?
            sigpic

Comment

Speak to geniom on here, he's done a full upgrade from pre f/l to f/l and a lot more besides!

Comment

Cheers ace I had noticed that but he has basically changed the whole car ...

I wasn't looking to do it but noticed some earlier that seemed to good an oppurtinty to miss and if it was just plug and play I was going to be tempted..

He only has the bumper left now but said he is getting more lights on Saturday so maybe I still might do the upgrade. His don't want to spend loads on top after I have the parts
                sigpic

Comment

Pondy81, on 28 January 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

Thanks... Out of interest how can you tell? Also can I fit HIDS and will the light output be good. Are these lights in the picture classed as projector lights or something else.

Sorry for all the questions?

1 last thing do you know if they are plug and play on the pre facelift?

I'm not a techinal wizz but I think AFL have a reflector in place of where the indicator is. It's on the right hand side in that picture.

Hids are fine they will be projectors.

I'm not sure about plug&play. Hopefully someone can guide you in the right direction.

Also make sure the drls are working before you buy them.

Comment

Cheers
                    sigpic

Comment

The bumper is a straight swap. The lights I think are plug and play as long as you get the halogen ones. If not its just a case of swapping wires around. Even the main beam will work without errors as they are not on the can bus system.

Comment

Brilliant. Cheers
                        sigpic

Comment

One thing pondy,if you do decide to change,your 2xcite lights will sell quick on here...
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah that is in the back of mind.. Wasn't going to change but noticed bumper and lights for sale at what I thought was a good price but like j said above lights had gone so will see what he gets on sat
                            sigpic

Comment

The xenons on post 2034 models on are completely different to those pre 2013. The whole physical and electronic set up is different. I think? I'm only looking at my 2012 biturbo and the wife's 2014 elite and the set up is completely different. New xenons are far superior to old. Bulbs etc are all diffent, D1S vs D3S. Im going out side to have a look!

Comment

Working...
                              X