Filthy, but well used and well loved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    No they look like 16s. If you keep this up I'm gonna report you to the DVLA....Someone with eyesight as bad as yours shouldn't be driving.
    Well yours look the same.....steel wheels with the trims off

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      You will find 9/10 insignia's are daily drivers, it's not a car you store in your garage and drive at weekends .
      I think that makes mine the 1/10

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
        I think that makes mine the 1/10
        For a 2.0 Turbo can't blame you .

Comment

For a 2.0 Turbo can't blame you .
          That and too many farmers around here, the Vectra takes the beating sadly

Comment

The big wheel brigade probably won't agree with me but I think the look your car has with those chunky tyres looks pretty good. Gives it an American look.
            Haha, thanks, never thought I would get a compliment for the 17inch steelys haha. I think they suit the car too, big tyres are great round my area, wouldn't want it any other way with these potholes and the odd bit of off roading, (not recommended) holds down well in snow too. Love the look of a set of big wheels though, just not great for round here
            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

You will find 9/10 insignia's are daily drivers, it's not a car you store in your garage and drive at weekends .
              Well it's a luxury for me
              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Mines a daily driver too,7 days a week it's on the road

Click image for larger version

Name:	tapatalk_1557227819556.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	243917
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Well yours look the same.....steel wheels with the trims off
                  As I said.....you have very more eyesight.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

As I said.....you have very more eyesight.
                    Looks like your in the same boat

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Looks like your in the same boat
                      Nah that's just my bad speeling.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

shouldn't mock anyone who smells bad or p!ss pronounces their worms

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          Mines a daily driver too,7 days a week it's on the road

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2692[/ATTACH]
                          Beauty! The more people's cars I see on here the more I realise I'm like the only guy with the standard edition haha. I need to get rid of the rest of the plastic on the front of my car to hopefully blend in haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                            Beauty! The more people's cars I see on here the more I realise I'm like the only guy with the standard edition haha. I need to get rid of the rest of the plastic on the front of my car to hopefully blend in haha
                            nothing wrong with standard!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                              nothing wrong with standard!!
                              One of those is standard!?

Comment

Mines a daily but living in the countryside makes it a bugger in this weather!!

Comment

Working...
                                X