Merry xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry xmas

on behalf of the admin,and the other moderators,and myself,seasons greetings to all our members,new and old. Good luck for 2019 too,keep visiting and using ,the best car site on the web
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

And Merry Christmas to you guys.
    Wealth of information for free.
    Great site.
    ATB
    Mick

Comment

Must admit best site to be involved with loads of advice and banter merry Christmas and great new year to everyone

Comment

Thanks to all the guys that keep this site going.

Merry Xmas to all.

Advice and knowledge on here is great.

LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
          Thanks to all the guys that keep this site going.

we don't have a lot to do, to look after it tbh,apart from an odd thread in the wrong place,,a good site is only as good as the members that are on it,

some car forums are run very regimental,difference of an opinion,then youre ,we are the opposite,a laid back approach makes for a happy forum
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It soon comes around again....I've got to say I love this place and the members on it. As Dave says, the forum pretty much looks after itself from a moderator's point of view and that's mostly down to the decent members we attract. I would like to say a special thanks to Site Admin. The forum has been rock solid and stable for another year and that's down to the main man who chooses to stay anonymous so again, a big thank you to him!

To my fellow mods and fellow forum members....Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2019!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Can I wish all the best to all involved in running the forum,have'nt been a member for long but the info on here is excellent and always forthcoming--Have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone --------Dave

Comment

bah humbug

Comment

Only joking guys

all the very "breast" to everyone

and

all the best when you cum

Comment

A special thanks go to all the moderators for keeping the place ship shape, it really is good to see a friendly community when most car forums have been killed off to a large extent by Facebook, yet this one keeps going, so it says a lot about the members and team.

All forums need to evolve and find their own space on the internet, it's all too easy to have a dictator at the helm who doesn't realise this which can be the downfall of many a forum. Which is why I visit daily, but rarely post. I think we have a ban button somewhere in the control panel, we just haven't ever had to look for it, and lets hope it stays that way.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

Comment

Many many thanks to whoever you are for having the vision and confidence in us all to keep the forum as active as it is.
                      I will be donating when my finances improve, but more importantly i will keep coming, chatting, laughing, learning and enjoying this forum for as long as i am able to.
                      A Very Merry Christmas to you and a better Happy New Year to EVERYONE

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum.
                        Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                          Many many thanks to whoever you are for having the vision and confidence in us all to keep the forum as active as it is.
                          I will be donating when my finances improve, but more importantly i will keep coming, chatting, laughing, learning and enjoying this forum for as long as i am able to.
                          A Very Merry Christmas to you and a better Happy New Year to EVERYONE
                          You forgot cleaning, washing, polishing, hoovering

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            You forgot cleaning, washing, polishing, hoovering
                            Well have to do extra to make up for what you don't do [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                            X