My Vauxhall App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vauxhall App

Wtf happened here. Now it's on Star, can't login can't change details, can't do anything.

Never noticed this, another useful things gone.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Oh yeah, I'm still waiting (about a month so far) for a response from Vauxhall as to whether Vauxhall Connect is backwardly compatible with OnStar.
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

yeh i downloaded it a few times,but couldnt register,it just takes you to the login page

Comment

Mine works, can just unlock or lock the car.

Or flash the lights and horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          Mine works, can just unlock or lock the car.

Or flash the lights and horn.
          But you just joined on star. Used to be able to check for recalls, updates, look at manuals, all-sorts for free.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            But you just joined on star. Used to be able to check for recalls, updates, look at manuals, all-sorts for free.
            That sucks. Another thing down the drain

Comment

Yeah I noticed this through the week when I updated all my apps on my phone. A strange thing to do when most who had My Vauxhall don't have OnStar. Maybe it's a stop gap until a seperate My Vauxhall app is launched. This sort of crap is really making owning a Vauxhall under PSA less desirable as time goes on.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Finally got a response from Vauxhall:
                Good Afternoon Mr Harman,
                Thank you for contacting Vauxhall Motors and please accept our deepest apologies for the delayed response. I have gathered all of your correspondence and raised case reference 31605335 for your enquiry.
                We are pleased to learn of your interest in our new service, at this moment in time we are currently investigating if there can be a resolution for OnStar customers not only for the service but the additional accessories in the vehicles. For the time being, we are asking for your patience and understanding that we cannot give you all the information you require as this has not been confirmed to us and we would not like to mislead our customers.
                As soon as additional information will be available, we will inform our customers.
                Kind Regards,
                Jessica Macleod

So, she's passed it to someone else, then
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Sounds promising though. It sounds like they've had more enquiries about it from that response.

Fingers crossed!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Just seen this thread, would explain why I've seen things about the "My Vauxhall App" yet can't find it, and don't know bout anyone here, but I found the My Vauxhall Web errors a lot even as early on as trying to get logged in, seen things mentioned about features with the app, which no longer exists and pushed to onstar which is a paid for services, yet that will be ending too

Comment

I've just downloaded the My Vauxhall app again. Looks like they just needed time to split them. I've got both now.

Comment

Just downloaded it, wouldn't recognise my e mail so created account and hey presto had my details. Just a shame my car aint a gs or aint red, nothing matches anymore

Comment

Yeah I had to sign up to it again. My existing log in wouldn't work. Oh and there's me thinking it was a pic of my car...Even looks like it has black wheels.

Comment

It's. Nothing like the old app,. For. GS only. Its still got my old astra on ict, but it's now red and the new shape.

Comment

No used to have brochures and all sorts. Gone backwards with it!

Comment

Working...
                              X