Sat nav voice prompts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat nav voice prompts

Hi is there anyway to increase the volume of the voice commands on the Navi 900 Intellilink sat nav as it seems to be quite quiet can hardly hear it when music is on I thought the music would cut out when a command is given had to have music low so I could hear sat nav command
    Cheers

Yes,it's in settings somewhere
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

If you have the radio on and the satnav speaks turn the volume up as it is speaking it will change the nav volume .
      Do you not have a manual with the car ? Maybe worth having a little look at it just a thought as it would also has answered your tyre pressure question

Comment

Originally posted by Lff64 View Post
        If you have the radio on and the satnav speaks turn the volume up as it is speaking it will change the nav volume .
        Do you not have a manual with the car ? Maybe worth having a little look at it just a thought as it would also has answered your tyre pressure question
        Yes it probably would but I just thought worth asking in the forum as get a quicker answer from drivers with the experience
        Just a thought😄

Comment

No problem
          Did my answers , answers you questions though.
          I don’t remember where the nav voice level is in the settings I no longer own an Insignia so can’t look

Comment

Originally posted by Lff64 View Post
            No problem
            Did my answers , answers you questions though.
            I don’t remember where the nav voice level is in the settings I no longer own an Insignia so can’t look
            Did try turning volume up but also turned radio volume up so no difference

Comment

As Lff64 said, turn the volume up only when the nav or prompts are speaking, not when the radio or media is playing. This will adjust the voice prompt volume
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Found the setting in settings for voice volume
                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X