No announcement yet.

Another Early Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone, I managed a lye in today whoop whoop, yes it’s the glorious day I’ve hit 40 and still sat with my coffee and my loyal pals. Hope your all well on this fine morning.

Comment

RBH did you have a busy night then?

Comment

Morning birthday boy
        I hope you got a happy ending to your morning glory.... especially on this day....the big 4 "0"

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
          RBH did you have a busy night then?
          Hellish mate..... absolutely hellish

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Hellish mate..... absolutely hellish
            No feet up with a coffee this time then, hope it’s quiet now before you finish your shift.

Comment

No feet up with a coffee this time then, hope it’s quiet now before you finish your shift.
              Aye, it actually kicked off just as I left on Monday morning and continued right through the day....as I starting shift last night it was still going, but things settled and it was peaceful after 1am....the rest of the night was quiet.......and still is.

Comment

Aye, it actually kicked off just as I left on Monday morning and continued right through the day....as I starting shift last night it was still going, but things settled and it was peaceful after 1am....the rest of the night was quiet.......and still is.
                Kicked off!! Blimey it sounds like a crazy place to work, hopefully rewarding also.

Comment

Kicked off!! Blimey it sounds like a crazy place to work, hopefully rewarding also.
                  Aye, all over a fekkin playstation too

Comment

Aye, all over a fekkin playstation too
                    To be fair the play station generation is a funny one, seems a lot of youngsters spend their lives attached to them, I have a PS4 but it is only used if a really good game comes out....like pac man

Comment

To be fair the play station generation is a funny one, seems a lot of youngsters spend their lives attached to them, I have a PS4 but it is only used if a really good game comes out....like pac man
                      I can honestly say, I've never used a games console ever.......I've no interest In them at all.
                      My oldest son, who is 30, has all the different ones hooked up to his TV.....looks a right mess.

He hooks it up and plays against my grandson who lives 20 miles from him

Sad lives

Comment

I can honestly say, I've never used a games console ever.......I've no interest In them at all.
                        My oldest son, who is 30, has all the different ones hooked up to his TV.....looks a right mess.

He hooks it up and plays against my grandson who lives 20 miles from him

Sad lives
                        That said it’s a good way to connect with your son sharing a common interest, believe it or not my youngest son is 13 and he has no interest in them at all, I’m actually quite proud of him for that.

Comment

That said it’s a good way to connect with your son sharing a common interest, believe it or not my youngest son is 13 and he has no interest in them at all, I’m actually quite proud of him for that.
                          My son plays against my grandson.....they're not father and son.....it's uncle and nephew

Comment

My son plays against my grandson.....they're not father and son.....it's uncle and nephew
                            I’m aloud to be stupid today now I’m old I get confused

Comment

I have a PS4. Had some fun times gaming with my son and oldest grandson. Had great times on GTA and loved playing Ghost Recon. The 3 of us sneaking around in that game to get the job done was really enjoyable. We've gone our separate gaming ways at the moment though until another decent free roam cooperative game comes along. We have to make do with real life.
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Just got in from my 13hrs night shift and boy what a busy night it was, I am having my usual coffee and roll up and then it’s of to bed to catch a few hours kip. No doubt Rab will be off to the garage, do his weekly shop, chat to the neighbours, go for a walk etc etc. How that man does it I’ll never knowthead

Comment

Working...
                                X