No announcement yet.

Rother Valley Meet - Round 2 - Sunday 29th September 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's also interesting to see Marko's and mine together, it shows the difference blacking out the chrome makes.
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Yeah just my luck I got my car gets singled out to be a bird toilet. It was that kind of day

Great pics!
      It was my pet pigeon......it was targeting your death shade wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
        It was my pet pigeon......it was targeting your death shade wheels
        I wouldn't be surprised .

Comment

• Cheers for the photos Pete. Great shots.

Comment

• Totally forgot took this when I went back to the car when we were in the cafe [emoji1360]

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
              Totally forgot took this when I went back to the car when we were in the cafe [emoji1360]

Nice one...got the ST on the one.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
                heartbroke I couldn't meet you all sunday thanks for kind posts im not well I hope to meet you all one day im gutted
                It was a wash out tbh, Paul. Even our brollies didn't keep us dry. Hopefully see you at the next one in April.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
                  heartbroke I couldn't meet you all sunday thanks for kind posts im not well I hope to meet you all one day im gutted
                  Pity you couldn't get there mate. marko301 and exclusiv. also mentioned your absence and were gutted you couldn't make it.

Looks like you've gotta fan club buddy

Comment

Pity you couldn't get there mate. marko301 and exclusiv. also mentioned your absence and were gutted you couldn't make it.

Looks like you've gotta fan club buddy
                    I really thought you'd be there. The distance should mean nothing to you...As someone from your neck of the woods once said.....BUT I WOULD WALK 500 MILES AND I WOULD WALK 500 MORE!

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      I really thought you'd be there. The distance should mean nothing to you...As someone from your neck of the woods once said.....BUT I WOULD WALK 500 MILES AND I WOULD WALK 500 MORE!

I actually was up from 2am on Sunday morning and actually contemplated jumping in the car and heading down.

I used to do around 3000+ miles a week......now, I'm down to about 500 miles a week and tbh cba driving unless I really need to.

I'll make a promise and come to the April meet.

Comment

• And THE PRICKLAIMERS aint from my neck of the woods

Comment

I actually was up from 2am on Sunday morning and actually contemplated jumping in the car and heading down.

I used to do around 3000+ miles a week......now, I'm down to about 500 miles a week and tbh cba driving unless I really need to.

I'll make a promise and come to the April meet.
                          I'm same I do just over 3000 miles a week being a long distance lorry driver but it's nice to jump in the car and do more than 56mph on the motorway!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I'm same I do just over 3000 miles a week being a long distance lorry driver but it's nice to jump in the car and do more than 56mph on the motorway!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                            I was a class 1 for over 27 years mate....just decided enough was enough and wanted home every night.

Comment

I was a class 1 for over 27 years mate....just decided enough was enough and wanted home every night.
                              I don't blame you! There's no future for truck drivers anymore! That's my route for this week [emoji31][emoji31]

Comment

I don't blame you! There's no future for truck drivers anymore! That's my route for this week [emoji31][emoji31]

I don't envy you mate.
                                One of the main reasons I'd had enough was the border enforcements.
                                It was starting to go beyond a joke with the regulations changing,
                                Waiting times, paperwork etc....I'm glad I finished when I did coz it's just sheer ludicrous now.

Especially at Dover where you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X