Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow

Bloody snow,,there's a fair amount lying here in front garden with more to come over the next few days here in Co Durham
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Plus the minus temps day and night,too cold to fit my pedal covers!!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      Plus the minus temps day and night,too cold to fit my pedal covers!!
      Yeah,it was -5 here at 5 pm earlier on,so glad I put this multi burner in last year ,beats paying extortionate gas bills
      Last edited by exclusiv.; 28-02-2018, 10:26 PM.
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Yeah,it was -5 here at 5 pm earlier on,so glad I put this multi burner in last year ,beats paying extortionate gas bills
        Class......and your emergency light is ready on top too

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Bloody snow,,there's a fair amount lying here in front garden with more to come over the next few days here in Co Durham
          Blimey, liking the snow car but not great if you have to go anywhere [emoji37] its no where near that bad here YET

Comment

Heres a pic of my car.

please note the height of the snow om the passengers door mirror

Comment

This was mine yesterday considering it never snows round here

Comment

looks like it could be snow shovel time

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Blimey you’ve had it was worse than us here, alloys still look nice though [emoji846]

Comment

You wouldn’t need to clear off much, just a small hole on the drivers side windscreen like some idiots do

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                      You wouldn’t need to clear off much, just a small hole on the drivers side windscreen like some idiots do
                      I think you heated mirrors and windows will struggle with that lot

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                        Blimey you’ve had it was worse than us here, alloys still look nice though [emoji846]
                        You've not seen them close up buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                          I was considering clearing it but its started snowing again

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                            I think you heated mirrors and windows will struggle with that lot
                            just a wee bit

Comment

You've not seen them close up buddy

I think ours to due to hit this afternoon and night here in the midlands. On the plus side as I work for the fire service i can leave the car at home tomorrow and go and work from the fire station down the road from my house instead of driving to HQ

Comment

Working...
                              X