Started smd conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started smd conversion

So I started my smd converstion with a few smds I bought to try. Now just need to order some more to finish the rest

Originally posted by Siggyturbo View Post
    So I started my smd converstion with a few smds I bought to try. Now just need to order some more to finish the rest
    Nice, but that bright would give me headache

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Can be adjusted on the dial adjuster still so can turn the brightness down

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Nice, but that bright would give me headache
        im sure the OP will put a pack of Anadin on the seat for when you need to borrow his car

Comment

looking good mate

Comment

Al stick Tesco own 19p paracetamol on the seat haha.

Cheers bud, just need to finish it and change the screen the purple. Not keen on the white screen.

Comment

Al stick Tesco own 19p paracetamol on the seat haha.

Cheers bud, just need to finish it and change the screen the purple. Not keen on the white screen.
              the cheaper the better...…….. MattG is your textbook Yurkshaman………..a tight wad.

defo looks good pal.....be nice seeing some night time shots

Comment

I thought about doing mine, as years and years ago, I converted my old Vectra B's when they used the 3mm domed ones....with resistors ( remember them )

then I done all my Vectra C's.....but as ive got older, I cant be arsed with the hassle

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  the cheaper the better...…….. MattG is your textbook Yurkshaman………..a tight wad.

defo looks good pal.....be nice seeing some night time shots
                  Will get some when I've done the rest, couple more little purple for console and bright white for the buttons

Comment

Will get some when I've done the rest, couple more little purple for console and bright white for the buttons
                    lovely...…...nice to see something different from the norm

Comment

I thought about doing mine, as years and years ago, I converted my old Vectra B's when they used the 3mm domed ones....with resistors ( remember them )

then I done all my Vectra C's.....but as ive got older, I cant be arsed with the hassle
                      Vec b with the 3mm ones god yea they are a pain in the backside . Insignia basically same as the vec c all tiny smds and bloody loads of them ha. I wasn't going bother doing it on this insignia, but red was just getting boring haha, still got red when press sports mode tho.

Comment

Vec b with the 3mm ones god yea they are a pain in the backside . Insignia basically same as the vec c all tiny smds and bloody loads of them ha. I wasn't going bother doing it on this insignia, but red was just getting boring haha, still got red when press sports mode tho.
                        I still have all my kit in my garage, solder, flux, wick, 1000's of smds…….CBA

get some pics up bud...……..be really mint seeing them

Comment

I still have all my kit in my garage, solder, flux, wick, 1000's of smds…….CBA

get some pics up bud...……..be really mint seeing them
                          Yea it is a big hassle now doing it, all the strip down , Yea I will do buddy.

Comment

The strip down is easy. 5 min job. It’s the rebuild that’s the pain in the arse! I’ve got a ton of purple LED’s somewhere. Plcc2, 0805 and 0603. Never used em, if I find them you can have them if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                              The strip down is easy. 5 min job. It’s the rebuild that’s the pain in the arse! I’ve got a ton of purple LED’s somewhere. Plcc2, 0805 and 0603. Never used em, if I find them you can have them if you want.
                              Ah yea that would be great mate

Comment

Working...
                              X