Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I expect trouble? (power steering)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I expect trouble? (power steering)

PS fluid level ok???
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

From memory the PS fluid reservoir is near the front grill.

Comment

must have fallen off and that's why you're getting the error message

Comment

My PS fluid has a steering wheel on the lid and is at the bag of the engine bay on the opposite side from the battery.

Comment

Just behind radiator on rt hand side,it's black
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It will be there mate

Comment

Working...
            X