Powerfold mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerfold mirrors

Evening all, have a 2014 vx line and looking if possible to get powerfold mirrors. any ideas where i would even start to look to find someone or a place to have them done ?

If you message Andy at www.vxmods.co.uk he would be able to do this for you and would tell you all the parts you would need. Think it's just new mirror bases and switch. He is a good lad, I had DAB and Bluetooth retrofitted by him in my old insignia.

Comment

Have a read through

Comment

It's not just new mirrors and switch....you'll need the wiring too.

(Can a mod move this to the relevant section)

Comment

Thanks. Have spoken with Andy who has quoted me, just looked up route and he`s 244 Miles away......... Decision Decision

Comment

How much did he quote you ?
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

powerfold mirrors fitted today by Andy in no time at all. Well worth the 500 mile round trip !

Comment

Hope it was 500 'off motorway' miles and you got to enjoy the drive. Don't be showing off in the car park.
                  My wife has them on her elite, but then, she only has one turbo!

Comment

Working...
                  X