Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Evening all.

Been pointed in the direction of this forum by MadOnVaux.

Bought an Insignia about 6 weeks ago. It's a 130 Nav SRi, in carbon black (Z22). 61k, 59 plate, full history, very clean. Paid £4k for it.

I previously owned a Mk3 Mondeo Zetec-S but a new job and a 70 mile round trip commute in an old V6 was killing me. 32mpg at best. Getting circa 50 from the Insignia.

Like MOV, I'm a detailing freak too. Met him on Detailing world where I've a project thread going for my Insignia. She's had a full machine polish, glazed, sealed and waxed. Still a lot of work to do but it's a start.

Generally very happy with it. Had an issue with water ingress into the drivers door loom plug which stopped the window working and told me the door was open all the time but fixed that now.

Am a bit of a car guy. Also have a beach buggy I built myself and a 306 Rallye I'm restoring.

Ben

Welcome Ben,

Nice car. Love the paint work. As a fellow DW member appreciate the work there. Off to DW to read through your thread.
    C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ben
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ben! Nice looking car!
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Just quickly read your thread on dw, excellent work on the paintwork
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Stunning turnaround on the paintwork. I have the rear doors, back and roof left on mine to do.
            C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

hi and welcome

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
              2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
              Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

Hello Ben, good to see you on here too

Comment

Working...
                X