(SOLD) 20" VX line alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) 20" VX line alloys

4x20" alloys with nearly new tyres. Slight kerbing on two but the other 2 have rim protectors fitted. 2 tyres are accelera with approx 5mm and two are falken with approx 7mm.

£500 buyer to arrange courier or I would be willing to meet.

Comment

Willing to sell separately if there's enough interest.

Comment

GLWS Mark

Comment

Where abouts are you?

Comment

I'm in Durham.

Comment

Any cracks or repairs to them?

Comment

No buckles or cracks, I bought them in 2013 from a forum member in Cambridge for £600 and spent around £300 on a full acid dip and powder coat referb.
                Over a month or two, late last year I've spent a little over £500 on tyres which haven't lost any air and any tread ware is perfectly even across the tyre.

Comment

How much for postage?
                  How come you're selling all your bits?

Comment

How far south are you willing to travel?

Comment

I've sold the car, been looking for a new one for a while. I've bought a polo for my wife and daughter, my daughter is going to uni to train as a student nurse and needs a car for placements, having not passed her test yet a small engined hatchback was called for due to insurance costs.

I've got my eye on a BMW 335d and a golf gti. As I only work a couple of miles from home I'm leaning towards the golf.

Postage I believe is around £40/50 with paisley freight but I would have to confirm that.

As for meeting up, it would depend where your coming from but I'd be willing to meet somewhere near half way, as long as you don't live in Cornwall 😂

Comment

Is the irmscher grill for sale? I'll defo take it if it is. That one i can hide from the wife. Alloys will need her permission

Comment

It depends where your traveling from mate, I'll try my best to meet you half way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
                            Is the irmscher grill for sale? I'll defo take it if it is. That one i can hide from the wife. Alloys will need her permission

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Dave has had the grill for a while now, it was the first thing to come off, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X