Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Originally came across the forum when looking to buy an ST last November and have been lurking ever since but finally registered last week to buy Markymarcus' 2xcite headlights which from start to finish was a great transaction (thanks Mark) After looking at a few different models I decided on a 2012 SRI Nav 2.0 160D ST my previous car was a BMW 520D F11 but needed a work horse to cover a few thousand miles carrying tool boxes and baths all over the country and the siggy fitted the bill. It would be foolish to compare it to the F11 because it is not as good but previous to that I had a MK1V Mondeo estate and it compares very favourably with that and is far better value. The one main criticism of the Insignia for me is the headlights, at first I thought it was just me having come from a car with Bi Xenons but the first time I was on an unlit country road I actually pulled over to check that the headlights were on! But after fitting the new lights yesterday and going down the same road last night I can't believe the difference, it is my one and only "Mod" but it's a good one
    Cheers
    Alan

Welcome to the forum Alan,,post up some pics
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

http://www.regalforu...rsion-pics.html
      Well that didn't work!

Comment

Photos

If this doesn't work I will have to read more
        http://www.regalforu...rsion-pics.html

Comment

Comment

Get a free photobucket account,upload your pics to it,then copy and paste the image code for forums in here
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

image_zpsdi5rviih.jpeg

Comment

Welcome,
                i struggle getting pics up to at the mo,your not alone,,
                sigpic

Comment

You beat me to them . Can't wait to see them buddy

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome to the forum looking forward to seeing those pics

Comment

Comment

Comment

Why that wouldnt work on my Ipad i will never know

Comment

Nice motor,you got the lights fitted ? Old siggy was tech grey,,looked well all polished up

Comment

Working...
                              X