Full size spare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full size spare?

Can you fit a full size 19" alloy in the hatch as a spare? does it lift the boot floor up at all?

Yeah,I've a vx line 20 as a spare,,need the boot floor risers though
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Boot floor risers?

Comment

Polystyrene things shaped to boot floor ,to lift it,so you can have full size spare,,,,they're approx 20 quid from vx
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Comment

I got the part number at home, i have to find it you. It cost about £12 for one side, so about £24 for both side.

Comment

Bought these for mine when I put a spare in. Part numbers are as follows:

Boot Risers/Spacers : 13249755 & 13249757

As already said, approx £11 per side, you'll get them on GPS:

We have the widest range of car parts available in Yorkshire, suitable for all the most popular makes and models. Free UK Delivery available. Shop Online today.

Although, if you compare my pic to the previous one in the thread, they do look slightly different for some reason?

Comment

Save me a job

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
                  Although, if you compare my pic to the previous one in the thread, they do look slightly different for some reason?

The one i put up is the boot risers for the infinity sound system. It is just a illustration to show what boot risers are.

Comment

Bought these for mine when I put a spare in.
                    Do you use the storage trays on yours. i use mine like that, but you can use the other side also, if you look closely the side you are using the edges are dipped down so the carpet will dip on the edges.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                      Do you use the storage trays on yours. i use mine like that, but you can use the other side also, if you look closely the side you are using the edges are dipped down so the carpet will dip on the edges.
                      To be honest, no, I don't have anything in the wee cubby storage bits at all. I just keep all my odds and ends in a basket in the boot itself.

Comment

Cheers all, How do GPS compare to the dealer on prices?

Comment

I tend to find them pretty decent price-wise, although, you'll probably have p&p to pay on the order.

Can't hurt to call your local dealer and quote the two part numbers to them and get a price, then make your mind up what works out cheaper.

Comment

and you`ve got yours in upside down.

Comment

Lol, i'll investigate tomorrow. I always assumed the wee cubby bits faced upwards to store odds and ends in.

EDIT: The OCD kicked in, just been out and flipped them round.....

Comment

Working...
                              X