Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty strong alright. It’s a brute of a boot

Comment

• A few freshly washed pics from yesterday morning...It was a bit overcast but still photo weather

And one in the car park at Bridlington today...Couldn't resist cos the sun was out

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Very tidy,looks better than in the showroom!
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• that's how I like car parks,if I need to leave car unattended,,EMPTY !

Paintwork is looking impeccable Mark,,,as per
          Last edited by exclusiv.; 05-08-2018, 07:12 PM.
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
            Very tidy,looks better than in the showroom!
            Not so hard considering the state they're in when You pick them up. Last Insignia had bird **** on the side.

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            that's how I like car parks,if I need to leave car unattended,,EMPTY !

Paintwork is looking impeccable Mark,,,as per
            It's a little gem that car park. It can be heaving in Brid but that car park never fills up. On the down side it's a 20 minute walk to the front but on the upside its £2.90 all day parking and the kids aren't spending my money for that 20 minutes....That's why I walk slow and try to drag it out to 30 minutes.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Very shiny. woop woop

Comment

• Got the LED indicator bulbs fitted from Defie's link. Only when they come I find what Defie already knew. They're P21W when the Grand Sport fitting is PY21W offset. Anyway, they push in fine. Pretty easy in fact. Here's them fitted.

Normal bulb on the left, LED on the right,

Both fitted,

They're miles better. A good find again by Defie (even if they are the wrong fitting )

Also you'll see in those vids I've changed the exhaust tip for one that looks OEM. I'll get pics later.

Comment

• They are only “slightly” wrong.. hardly noticeable.

You will have to do reverse lights now. Have a nice crisp LED rear end

Comment

• Originally posted by Defie View Post
                    They are only “slightly” wrong.. hardly noticeable.

You will have to do reverse lights now. Have a nice crisp LED rear end
                    Yeah I may do. Are the ones in your reverse bulbs link the correct fitting?
                    Last edited by marko301; 12-08-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Yes exact match..

The cable for the fitting on my reverse lamp (passenger side). Was really short. Not enough cable really to twist the holder and remove the bulb. I had a real struggle to get the twist needed to remove the bulb. Got there in the end. Once the holder is out it’s push in and reassemble

Comment

• That's a bit silly them making the cable to short.

Comment

• Maybe I had a Monday morning car. Will be interested to see if yours is the same. Drivers side was fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            Yeah I may do. Are the ones in your reverse bulbs link the correct fitting?
                            more bulbs
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              more bulbs
                              Yeahhhhhhhhh, what bulbs do i need for rear led indicators?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• It's a bit of wasted space under the armrest and you're always hunting for smaller things in there so just got this thanks to Nickmagic bringing it to my attention at RV

Before

After

Looks like it came with the car. There is even a hole for the usb cable to go through so you can lay your phone on it while plugged in.

Comment

Working...
                                X