No announcement yet.

Insignia LED daytime running lights with AFL Xenon headlights issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, wondeing if there is anyone on here that can help me out.

I have a 2013 insignia estate and im haveing a problem with the lights they arnt the afl light just standard the drl's wont come on during the day and at night the passenger side low beam wont come on but the drl does and the drivers side low beam is on but the drl isnt.

Now i have checked all the fuses and the bulbs nothing is blown the low beam fuses dont exsist in the fuse box should be 49/50 no fuses there or pins to hold the fuses and have tryed google to find the issues but cant find anything. Anyone els had this problem?

Thanks
    Nath

Comment

Could you please include some pictures so we can understand fully. Thanks

Comment

I have taken a photo but im not sure how to upload it. No option on mobile from what i can see.

Comment

If you download tapatalk it's 100x easier

Comment

Cheers iv got it.

So basicly this is it with the headlights on you cant see much with it being daytime but when the headlights is on one low beam is on and the other is off but the drl light is on.

During the day the drl's are on but the canbus system says there is errors asif they weren't on. I cannot take a photo of those as the drls wont come on as its too dark but they do automatically come on normally.

As i said previously i have checked all fuses and all bulbs all seem to be good can't find out why the passenger headlight is out.

Thanks for your help
            Nath

Comment

Wont let me send the photo as the file is too big.

Comment

Sorted it heres the photo

Comment

Did you try changing the headlight bulb?

Comment

Yeah i swaped the headlight bul from one side to the other works fine.

Nath

Comment

The headlights are controlled by canbus. No fuse for them. Check the wiring at the back of the plug.

Does anything else not work? Interior lights, indicator or high beams?

Comment

Can the canbus system blow? Im thinking its a problem with the auto lights they come on at night as shown in the picture but during the day the drls dont come on but they do if i change them manualy with the controles. but the passenger side low beam wont come on at all. full beam and indicators work fine.

Thankyou for your help
                        Nath

Comment

Get a decent code reader on it. Could be the headlight switch, could be a broken wire.

Comment

Okidoki will do thanks for your help.

Nath

Comment

Hi again so i baught a odb2 code reader and ran it on the car and there is no faults found so either the code reader isnt picking them up or its something els. Heres wht it says..

Thanks nath

Comment

Try opcom if you can get hold of it. Then you can fault read different modules individually

Comment

Working...
                                X