No announcement yet.

New Grand Sport ordered - Any Bulb details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can turn the bulb while fitted if you need to fine tune the pattern. The holder stays in the housing and the bulb tuns with ball bearings that drop in to holes at various positions

Comment

• Pointless me ordering over the weekend because they'll be closed so gives me time to ask more questions. I also noticed they might be out of stock. They were expecting new stock yesterday. Do you have any beam pattern shots from further away from the wall? Also, have you got the headlight level back on the 0 position?
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Will take more pics after dark. Yes headlight setting can be restored to 0. I actually have it 1 setting above just my preference

Comment

• Marko. Some pics with the car further back

Comment

• They're great thanks. Yeah they're still sharp. I'll get some ordered. I hope the new stock is the exact same ones.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• They called me today to say they're still out of stock (were expected last Friday) but hope to have them in tomorrow. I'm in no rush so said to just send them when they have them.

Comment

• Finally got them in stock and sent them out today. I've got the tracking number. Still in Ireland atm but will hopefully be here by the weekend.

Comment

• Did they arrive??

Comment

• No they're in York sorting office. Should be out for delivery Monday.

Comment

• I hope you find they are worth the wait. Still delighted with mine. Error free and reall happy with the output and beam pattern

Comment

• So do I

I hope they haven't sent replacements. I want them to be exactly the same as yours.

Comment

• Post a pic of the box and the lamp when they arrive and I will confirm if they match what I received. Also if you compare the LED to the stock halogen you should find that the chip almost perfectly aligns with the halogen filament both in length and distance from the base. This is they key for the bulb pattern

Comment

• Will do.

Comment

• Well they came and they're in. This is a photo of the box but the bulbs pretty much look like the ones in your link so I'm sure they're the same as yours.

It's bright sunshine so I can't test the beam pattern yet. I'll pop out later. They plugged straight in with no errors. I see what you mean about the the led chip placement. They sit nicely within the shield.

Comment

• Been out for a drive in the dark and I'm impressed. Beam pattern is spot on. Crisp and direct with a nice cut off. I left the level on 0 and as far as I can see. I'm not bothering other drivers.

A great find, Defie!

Comment

Working...
                                X