Changing electric handbrake caliper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing electric handbrake caliper

Hi all I need to change my rear caliper as it’s leaking. Anyways having trouble finding the right one for it as mine is electric handbrake with 17 inch wheels so will the 16inch wheels caliper fit?

I take it you're on about the piston seal ? If yes,just replace the seal
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

No need to replace the whole thing as it’s leaking out of the bolt on rear of caliper

Comment

Or right,,well wheel size has nowt to do with caliper size,,you need to find out what size your rear discs are,,,either 292mm solid,or 315mm vented,then get the caliper to suit
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
        X