Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mat View Post
    I’m pretty sure it’s 70% in the front.

Just asked my insurance company and there would be no additional charge.

Does anyone have an recommendations getting privacy glass installed?
    I should have added not too far from the Midlands

Comment

Thanks for the replies and especially the pics marko!

My thinking it not having the worry/cost of telling my insurance company if I retro fit privacy glass.

Do the shades allow the person in the back to see out ok despite making it harder to see in like privacy glass does?
      You have to tell your insurance if you have privacy glass?

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
        You have to tell your insurance if you have privacy glass?
        Not if it’s fitted from factory

Comment

Not if it’s fitted from factory
          Phew [emoji28]
          Why would the insurance need to know about windows, its not like it makes the car faster?

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
            Phew [emoji28]
            Why would the insurance need to know about windows, its not like it makes the car faster?
            It’s about whether it’s more appealing to steal as well. Think privacy glass is usually seen as a security measure rather than being an additional risk though

Comment

Vauxhall Privacy Shades

It’s about whether it’s more appealing to steal as well. Think privacy glass is usually seen as a security measure rather than being an additional risk though
              Ahh [emoji106] I always wanted my facelift tinted glad the gs came tinted as standard [emoji846]

Although the sun shades are probably better if you have young children

Comment

Insurance companies calculate premiums on a number of factors so what you want to do that makes a car non standard they want to know about and I dare say certain people making certain changes statistically have more or fewer accidents / claims and it is on statistics that they work, hence any changes they want to know about even if it does not affect the premium.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Insurance companies calculate premiums on a number of factors so what you want to do that makes a car non standard they want to know about and I dare say certain people making certain changes statistically have more or fewer accidents / claims and it is on statistics that they work, hence any changes they want to know about even if it does not affect the premium.
                  Paul I’m an analyst, thats my job! We’re not there yet!

Comment

What I know is way more!

Comment

Working...
                    X