No announcement yet.

Facelift elite mirror tilt question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mines a 59 plate elitenav cdti eflex and both mirrors drop in reverse i find it annoying switched it of

Comment

The early models did have both tiliting but there were common problems with the mirrors not returning to the set position after tilting so drivers side was dropped
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Yup my old '09 Elite ST dipped both mirrors. Don't have it on my current BiTurbo. Wife's '14 Opel Elite only dips nearside.

Comment

Looks like they dropped both dipping on later than 2009 models, probably complaint from customers.
          I know on the Vectra only the passenger side dip.

Comment

Crap feature anyway...disabled mine .

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
              Crap feature anyway...disabled mine .
              I actually find it a great feature when parking next to kerbs.........helps protect the nice alloys I have . Plus having the Eliite you can also manually adjust the drivers mirror if required when parking up then just press the memory seat button for it to return to the exact set position
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                I actually find it a great feature when parking next to kerbs.........helps protect the nice alloys I have . Plus having the Eliite you can also manually adjust the drivers mirror if required when parking up then just press the memory seat button for it to return to the exact set position
                Show off.!
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  Show off.!
                  Indeedy

Comment

Yep, US have some strange rules.

A different make and model of German car was shipped to both Canada and the US. Some Canadian cars only have a Tyre Pressure Loss System - which monitors the speed of the wheels on each side and decides if one tyre is losing pressure due to it rotating more times than the one on the other side. The US cars had to have Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - will display the actual pressure within each tyre. Very easy mod to retrofit the TPMS system but, oh no, the US authorities will not allow this. If the build sheet does not show TPMS was fitted then a retrofitted Canadian car cannot be imported in to the US.

Comment

Weird laws

Comment

Working...
                      X