Where to buy sinosmart and latest version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy sinosmart and latest version

Hi, I was wondering where people buy sinosmart units from, or from the look of things the android replacement units, maybe even a vertical? and what version/firmware is the latest/recommended?

I am picking my insignia up next weekend. Its a 2013 2.0 CDTi 160, im not sure if it facelift or not, i dont think so.

Thanks

Andy

Originally posted by Digidigi1 View Post
    Hi, I was wondering where people buy sinosmart units from, or from the look of things the android replacement units, maybe even a vertical? and what version/firmware is the latest/recommended?

I am picking my insignia up next weekend. Its a 2013 2.0 CDTi 160, im not sure if it facelift or not, i dont think so.

Thanks

Andy
    Welcome. You can buy android or sinosmart headunits from Aliexpress. In regards to if it's facelift or not you'll need to upload a photo and we'll be able to tell you. My hunch is it's a pre-facelift.

Comment

Android replacement for CD300/400

Originally posted by Digidigi1 View Post

Thanks

Andy

just bought this off Aliexpress, 3 day delivery as shipped from UK, fits really well apart from the miriade of wires to try and shoehorn in! NOT DAB as they say but hey ho! The Apps are a question tho as I cant figure them out! Dont buy this for the rear view cam, it requires taking the back bumper off etc which I couldnt be bother with but your parking sensors will turn into a Star Trek tracktor beam kind of display on the screeen which is pretty cool.
      If you are at all handy with this stuff post a vid especially how to use the apps etc, I use IOS so have no clue about them!

Comment

[QUOTE Dont buy this for the rear view cam, it requires taking the back bumper off ][/QUOTE]

don't need to just push connecters through rubber bung on the back wall . just need to remove the plastic cover on the back wall where the boot locking loop is

and remove the plastic floor pan under the back 10 minutes tops

well worth doing

Comment

remove the plastic floor pan under the back ??? do explain, you have piqued my interest! I took the back back wall cover off, removed the bung could see no way of feeding wires down to the numberplate light and gave up! It was pi$$ing down at the time!

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettabad View Post
            remove the plastic floor pan under the back ??? do explain, you have piqued my interest! I took the back back wall cover off, removed the bung could see no way of feeding wires down to the numberplate light and gave up! It was pi$$ing down at the time!
            I fed it from the number plate side with a coat hanger [emoji28]

Comment

Working...
            X