Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia navi 900 screen not switching on both motors

Hi everyone
    having a bit of a problem , recently bought two insignias both with dashboard airbags blown
    before changing the dashboards the infotainment systems were working perfectly however after disconnecting them and installing the new dashboards in
    the screen does not show any display however the control lights are on and so is the hazard dept
    on my speedometer it just says audio off.
    Ive checked a few fuses to do with the infotainment system and everything seems to be fine, Its a bit strange both of them have got the same problem and in terms of putting the wires in properly you just cant get them wrong they are either labelled brown black green or there fittings are made to fit in only one way.

Has anyone had any similar problems or is anyone able to point me to the right direction other than stealership

thanks a million in advance

I believe they are coded to the car is it possible you've got both mixed up and refitted in the other car?

Comment

thanks for your message Mr wullie but i havent mixed them up they are original to each car

Comment

Originally posted by babloo66 View Post
        thanks for your message Mr wullie but i havent mixed them up they are original to each car
        Do the indicator sounds work still? Check the radio module behind the storage compartment for any loose wires

Comment

Would that be just under the steering wheel on the right

Comment

Yeah open it up press the tabs in to release it. Then look it up.

Comment

Could be the grey plug which is the bottom plug or the green plug. 3 connectors go into the back of the head unit. If not get opcom to read whats wrong with it

Comment

Any further developments?

Comment

literally stripped everything out the dashboard again and still no sign of any life to the screen
                  checked all fuses in engine compartment , all fuses in the glove box and all fuses in the rear boot
                  all seem to be intact
                  ive also noticed the usb port does not work ?
                  im absolutely bamboozled literally cant think of anything that could have possibly gone wrong

Comment

Working...
                  X