Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake sizes

Hi,

My car has just had it's mot and it needs discs and pads all round. It's a 2012 2.0 cdti 130 and it's the pre facelift version. I have looked on various websites but it lists two different sizes for discs and pads.

Can anybody shed some light on which ones I'm likely to have? I would rather not take the wheel off to physically measure if somebody knows.

Cheers

If rears are solid ,they'll be 292 and fronts will be 296

if rears are vented theyre 315 and fronts are 321
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

with enough input into this thread we can knock up a chart for quick reference like we have on vec-c. I recently upgraded the brakes on my wife's car so can add that size to the mix to help with this.. Disk and pad kit part numbers would also be useful to add to this..

2014 Insignia 1.6T SIDI Elite (petrol):

Fronts 321mm with single piston calipers
        Rears 315mm

I was able to upgrade the fronts as an additonal bit of info to 337mm with dual piston calipers. Follow the linky

Comment

Working...
        X