Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get op-com from ?

Hi

Does anyone know trusted source where I can buy op-com from ?

I have bought a android one but dont read the error codes on ECU even tho my insignia says service soon

before anyone says its not because of the oil life ready tried that.

Thanks

Haven't used them personally, but have read about a lot of folk using this place:

Comment

On the Vauxhall Owners Network forum contact koicarpkeeper
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by Mike.brickles View Post
        Hi

Does anyone know trusted source where I can buy op-com from ?

I have bought a android one but dont read the error codes on ECU even tho my insignia says service soon

before anyone says its not because of the oil life ready tried that.

Thanks
        I use Torque Pro with the Elm adapter, seems to read most of systems on insignia, no codes so dont know

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I have a 15 quid Amazon special OBD2 Bluetooth reader.

That along with either the Vauxhall obd app and Opel dpf reader I've not had any issues.

Shame there's nothing like obd eleven for our insignias.

Do any of these op coms work with the later insignias?

Comment

Got mine from Op-Com.co.uk to replace my previous OpCom for my Vectra.

Works as expected and reads faults from all the modules on my MY15 and delivery was very quick

Comment

Does op-com do programming to?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                Does op-com do programming to?
                It certainly did on my Vectra, programmed bits like MPG and Check Control

I tried to do some Dashboard/Instrument programming on the insignia and it didn't work but my Opcom only goes up to MY14 and mine is MY15 so may well be fine for prefaces

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your help

I have ordered one from http://www.op-com.co.uk

Loads of support on the facebook page from the seller and users

Comment

Working...
                  X