X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    My hid kit cost £28 from eBay.
    It's been faultless.
    Make sure you buy a pair of cancellers as the promises of the seller saying they're canbus compatible and error free are bollocks.
    Yeah i think these are the same units you bought mate, loads on ebay probably same guy with different accounts.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Vauxh...r=552912911694

Can confirm they work fine with no errors, but the cancelers and ballast as RBH said wont fit into headlight housing, but at this price who cares. Down to £24.99 cant knock that. They come with cancelers built in to the bulb wiring.

The London Colour units are different branded, and clearly smaller ballasts but they also have the cancelers.

To be fair these bulbs and ballasts like the London Colour units are at the cheaper end of the scale, because factory ballasts and bulbs are made to last, so i wouldnt expect anything under £100 to last that long but some do.

I recently bought D3S bulbs for my Audi, Audi wanted £350 plus just for the bulbs not fitted, total rip off, but are a million miles away from any of the units on ebay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	f7be1f72f04afe976884031e7461f5bc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	242657

They can not possibly match i would have thought, but hey if they work thats all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by huey45 View Post
      Hi Mate, I am not well up on car lighting system or regulations, I would like something than upgrades my front Glow Worms
      are the links that you show " STREET LEGAL, with the boys in blue ?" and most of all the dreaded MOT test...
      you have projector lights,so if you go for something like 5000k,or 6000k at the highest,youll be fine. if youre still worried about mot,keep factory bulbs and put them in before the test
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Exclusiv is on the money, take them out if you feel your moter may be fussy, just remember the higher the Kelvin (K) the lower the brightness and bluer they get.

Comment

Comment

Just read all of that, pretty interesting

Comment

Working...
            X