No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    I like the black wheels. They go well on a white car. Can't wait to get mine done in December.
    Its surprising how it transform the car

Comment

Yeah...doesn't work on all colours though. White, red and light silver are the 3 where black wheels work best and give a sporty look. They also work well on black cars but instead of a sporty look it gives them a mean look.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Yeah...doesn't work on all colours though. White, red and light silver are the 3 where black wheels work best and give a sporty look. They also work well on black cars but instead of a sporty look it gives them a mean look.
        Agree my cars gray the only colour I can get the wheels would be gray haha

Comment

Diamond cut suits gray too but there are still lots of different types of silver. Shadow chrome is a nice colour. It's dark but not to dark. That would look good on a grey car.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by cooner1994 View Post
            Lol mine had chrome although it looked ok but I saw a siggy in white with black wheels and I started saving to have them sprayed.

Comment

My friends keep saying geoff ur 50yrs old stop pimping ur ride so I went out and got it remapped 2wks ago and having it lowered v soon I say ur never 2 old

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff View Post
                My friends keep saying geoff ur 50yrs old stop pimping ur ride so I went out and got it remapped 2wks ago and having it lowered v soon I say ur never 2 old
                Im 52,and still tinkering with mine
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Haha never to old to have a nice car mate the plan with mine was tints lowered and graphite Grey wheels wind deflectors new light bulbs ect but honestly haven't had the time haha

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Im 52,and still tinkering with mine [emoji106]
                    I'm so glad I'm not the only 1 [emoji106]

Comment

Haha never to old to have a nice car mate the plan with mine was tints lowered and graphite Grey wheels wind deflectors new light bulbs ect but honestly haven't had the time haha
                      Yes wind deflectors I must look in to that
                      Putting on 40mm springs, it will only lower it 25-30mm it will give it a little bit of a look

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          Welcome buddy
                          Thank you

Comment

Yes wind deflectors I must look in to that
                            Putting on 40mm springs, it will only lower it 25-30mm it will give it a little bit of a look
                            I have always had coilovers but honestly don't think it would end well being very low as they are a big car and end up seesawing on a speed bump haha

Comment

I have always had coilovers but honestly don't think it would end well being very low as they are a big car and end up seesawing on a speed bump haha
                              Have a couple of speed humps so didn't want to go to low looked at 1 of the guys on here with same car and his looks a little lower than mine so didn't want wheels scraping arches

Comment

Working...
                              X