DA Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA Spec

Ok what am I looking for? Safety over performance for me, until I know I won't damage car.

Ideally a kit so don't have to mix and match stuff.

Get your car, boat or motorcycle looking like a new pin with this VonHaus Random Orbital Polisher Kit. Click here to get yours.

Not sure on what speeds I should have available, just know I do need variable speeds. As in most things grunt is needed, so assuming that applies here, as in the motor wattage not speed.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

I've got a DAS-6 Pro, which I bought in a kit from cleanyourcar.co.uk about 5 years ago. Seems a pretty good piece of kit.

They do a pretty good range of stuff, might be worth a look over there:

Dual Action Car Polishers {brand} Dual Action Car Polishers are the perfect machine for car care and detailing enthusiasts looking to take you car polishing to the next level. Dual Action or Random orbital polishers as they are often called, are dedicated car polishing machines that randomly o

Might also be worth a rummage about on the detailing forums for some additional info:

A forum community dedicated to UK-based automotive detailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about methods, materials, equipment, restoration, classifieds, troubleshooting, and more!

Comment

You need a Dual Action Machine Polisher, it won't damage your paintwork. Rotary will as they get hot.
      The one puppet has suggested is good, i have that one too.

Here is the discount code for the unit alone

or you could get a kit from cleanyourcar website and use their store discount code
      Dual Action Car Polishers {brand} Dual Action Car Polishers are the perfect machine for car care and detailing enthusiasts looking to take you car polishing to the next level. Dual Action or Random orbital polishers as they are often called, are dedicated car polishing machines that randomly o

Comment

Might be worth looking at this. There was a thread on DW and these were mentioned. https://m.clasohlson.com/uk/Cocraft-...hoCW9wQAvD_BwE

Comment

Working...
        X