Brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes

So I’m wanting to change my current 298 brakes for the 321( I think that’s the numbers) what would I need in do to change is it just the callipers thanks

I know @exclusiv did this before upgrading to vxr brakes. So he’s the man you wanna speak to

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Possible the carriers also.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

ill have everything you need to do this upgrade available soon,,im upgrading to 355mm vxr front brakes,,only thing youll need is bigger back plates

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I’ve already got the brakes I bought them thinking they were the size I needed so it’s only the other gear I would need

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
              I know @exclusiv did this before upgrading to vxr brakes. So he’s the man you wanna speak to

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S
              biturbo already has the 321 on the front Jordan,from factory, I just upgraded to drilled discs
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
              X