Sat Nav Fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Nav Fitment

Hi all, i have a 2009 Estate 2.0 cdti, currently with a cdc400 unit installed, i am looking to upgrade to a sat nav unit, i have watched a video where someone had replaced their cdc400 and replaced it with a navi 600 to their 08 reg.
    Anyone know if this is possible is it a straight plug and play with the right wiring loom etc or is there a certain amount of rewiring to do? Help/advice please.

Originally posted by Tommo76 View Post
    Hi all, i have a 2009 Estate 2.0 cdti, currently with a cdc400 unit installed, i am looking to upgrade to a sat nav unit, i have watched a video where someone had replaced their cdc400 and replaced it with a navi 600 to their 08 reg.
    Anyone know if this is possible is it a straight plug and play with the right wiring loom etc or is there a certain amount of rewiring to do? Help/advice please.
    its not plug and play,but can be done,much easier and cheaper going the android route
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

How deep are your pockets mate? Can either change whole loom, or splice into current one to power unit speakers etc.. if your good with wires it’s doable, also need to splice into bcm, hmi and radio module have to be programmed, there’s a guy that does it in Italy, has to be sent to him for a small fortune, it’s a lengthy process mate, and costs quite a few quid

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        its not plug and play,but can be done,much easier and cheaper going the android route
        Hi thanks for your reply, what is involved going the android way, is this something you have done yourself? Cheers.

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply, what is involved going the android way, is this something you have done yourself? Cheers.
          did it years ago https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OCTA-Core...cfb22c7a7f2ago in my 1st insignia, something like this is what you need,shop about,theres cheaper versions
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I did mine the factory fit, I had to buy the screen, radio module, hmi, and a small part of the loom then spliced into original loom. You have to literally butcher your car . But paid off in the end. Android isn’t something I’ve ever done pal

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Many thanks, is the android a plug and play or a certain amount of rewiring to do, do they still work with the steering wheel functions?

Comment

Many thanks, is the android a plug and play or a certain amount of rewiring to do, do they still work with the steering wheel functions?
                Plug and play

Comment

Working...
                X