Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very nice new 20" wheels - decent price too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice new 20" wheels - decent price too.

Just seen these on ebay....and in my opinion they look superb, and really suit the Insignia.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3a9ebdeb23

(I don't wish this as a classified post, more a general discussion on these wheels on the insignia, hence not posted in the classified section )

They are nice mov,not a fan of non oem stuff myself,a guy up my road just fitted some inovit multi spoke 20s on his black siggy and they too look the dogs
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

exclusiv., on 04 January 2015 - 11:47 PM, said:
      They are nice mov,not a fan of non oem stuff myself,a guy up my road just fitted some inovit multi spoke 20s on his black siggy and they too look the dogs

Going Non OEM/Aftermarket is always a gamble, it can make or break the look of the car.

allydfr, on 05 January 2015 - 02:00 AM, said:
      They do look really well on them!!

Yeah i thought so.

Comment

Very nice aftermarkets.

Comment

Now they are tempting! Anyone fancy buying my 20's!

Comment

Unilateral, on 05 January 2015 - 07:31 PM, said:
            Now they are tempting! Anyone fancy buying my 20's!

Let me know when you are in Grimsby mate, I wanted to ask you a question anyway.

Comment

I've just noticed the ebay seller name.....it is nowt to do with me incase anyone wonders!! ha ha

Comment

Working...
              X