Brembo VXR set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brembo VXR set up

I’ve the chance of a set of front callipers and discs from a VXR the discs look pretty new as do the pads.
    Price wise it’s around £300 but wonder what else do I need I’ve read you need hoses and spacers? I’ve 19” penta alloys of that makes a difference.
    I recently bought a set of callipers from a tourer and planned to fit these once I had returned them and had the time. just these popped up and got me thinking do I go for these instead?

not sure on spacers for the pentas,but for the old style vx line 20s you need a 10mm spacer to clear calipers. I fitted the vxr set up to mine,but already have 20mm spacers,but think theyd clear without them. as for hoses,i used existing ones,with no probs,,pads are not dear,i bought a set of Delphi ones for less than 30 quid from local motor factors,,,they look the dogs danglies when fitted

Click image for larger version

Name:	7400d49b69b904b7a4936813f9874ee7.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	243486
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Think you will need some
      Spacers with the Pentas. If pads and discs are good though then £300 is a good price so I would snap them up. As Dave has said, new hoses aren’t required.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X