Arch gap finally gone! [emoji1360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
    Your so happy with the results you wanted to share the results with us.
    And also it gives others who want to do the same a look at what they can achieve.
    Just one question what make of springs did you use ? And what's the drop,in MM ?
    It's a 35mm drop mate

Comment

Looks brilliant, vast improvement in my eyes

Comment

looks good mate,ive been looking at direnza springs 40 mm drop,with 20" wheels,not sure myself

Comment

Originally posted by Andys1981 View Post
          looks good mate,ive been looking at direnza springs 40 mm drop,with 20" wheels,not sure myself
          Depends what your wanting pal, the ride is a little bit more stiff but the handling is brilliant and it makes it look better closing that arch gap

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
            Depends what your wanting pal, the ride is a little bit more stiff but the handling is brilliant and it makes it look better closing that arch gap
            a win win really for me,was it direnza springs you bought,not heard a great deal about them

Comment

Originally posted by Andys1981 View Post
              Are you sure...????
              With the state of the roads North of the border, I'd reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
                Finally got some 40mm springs on her today nicely got rid of that arch gap and still got the same ride as before [emoji1360]

Very nice buddy
                siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Working...
                X