No announcement yet.

Idle RPM judder | high fuel cons. on idle | lots of black smoke on kick-down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check / test boost pressure sensor (MAP)

Comment

Here is the live data with a bit of a delay:

Fuel system: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

DPF (to tell if it's properly removed with the remap): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by spitfirebg View Post
        Yep! I solved this one with brand new vacuum lines and new BCV. I caught the BCV "moaning" one day and immediately replaced it. No issues so far.

As for the DPF - I believe it appears in OpCom but it constsntly shows 100% full or similar and -36 or something volts. Will have to check it tomorrow.

Изпратено от моят HMA-L29 с помощта на Tapatalk
        I have the same problem, and I have the same symptoms...
        I notice that the car runs better when the outside temperature is lower ... When the outside temperature is above 20ºC it shakes a lot and has less force ... I think I have problems with the turbo vacuum solenoid valve, groaning and when I open the engine door makes noise What is´BCV ... its BCM (Body control Module)??

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
          I have the same problem, and I have the same symptoms...
          What is´BCV ... its BCM (Body control Module)??
          Boost Control Valve

Comment

its this part https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TURBO-BOO...torefresh=true correct?
            Thank you so much.

Comment

Yes exactly.

Изпратено от моят HMA-L29 с помощта на Tapatalk

Comment

I measured the boost control valve resistance and measured 15.5 ohm. I read that these valves should have a resistance of around 20 to 30ohm .. I will say that the car has no force sometimes under load and the injection gets rough. If you accelerate deeply the car goes well and the injection is good. How does this valve work? Does the ECU send pulses to control the vacuum pressure?
                This could then be this valve. Where would you advise to buy?

Comment

Hello, did you fix the problem does Boost Control Valve fix a smoke

Thnx in advance

Comment

Hello Rion the OP replaced the boost control valve before his current problem occurred.
                    They normally start a moaning type sound that you can hear on the inside of the car .
                    But as you can see from the date on the last post he has not been back since .
                    If you are having problems. Then start a new thread in the engine / drivetrain / transmission section.
                    Give us as much information as possible i.e. - engine type , mileage , transmission type , symptoms, and what you have done so far .
                    It will help us to help you and also possibly others at the same time.

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Sorry, i will open a new thread

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X