Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passenger cooling seat? Drivers heated seat

Right.

I know this has more than likely been covered before but I can’t find anything on it.

My drivers seat is heated and cooled even tho the heated seat don’t work. The passenger one is heated only. Would it just be the case of sourcing a switch and fitting it with some tech 2 time or is it something they only did for the drivers seat. I’m new to this heated and cooling seats never had them in a car before.

Also has anyone got a part number for the connector for the drivers seat. It comes on for a minute or so and goes off. I’ve read it’s either the connector or heated pad. But I can seem to find a working part number for either.

Thanks Sam

most heated seats only stay on for short time but i have had them where one press's switch a second time or 3rd time to increase how long it stays on for. Cannot remember ever using them in insignia but sure someone will be along soon. Might also be worth adding year and trim level of your car.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
      most heated seats only stay on for short time but i have had them where one press's switch a second time or 3rd time to increase how long it stays on for. Cannot remember ever using them in insignia but sure someone will be along soon. Might also be worth adding year and trim level of your car.
      It’s a common fault I just can’t find part numbers .

Car is 2011 preface Sri vxline

Comment

If you look under the drivers seat you will see the fan,for the cooling part,not one under passenger side
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          If you look under the drivers seat you will see the fan,for the cooling part,not one under passenger side
          So this can’t be retro fitted?

Comment

Thaught the fabric covering the seat would have to have perforations for the cooling effect to work .
            Had them on another car of mine , very minuite perforations.

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
            X