Afl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afl

Car went into Vauxhall today regarding my AFL fault. they have said it comes up as drivers side communication error and they said that it will be a fault (break) in the lighting loom.
    If I put the lights onto manual mode then I get no faults at all and high beam works etc.
    If I put it on auto then service afl comes up within a few minutes. I got a feeling a light loom will cost a lot.

I would find a very comfy seat, as when they tell you the cost you'll go all light headed. And then when you pay it you'll feel they have had your pants down without any lube
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

ebay find for you if you need AFL unit, also if you find decent electrician he might be able to check the wiring and fix it, don't just settle for stealer prices

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
        ebay find for you if you need AFL unit, also if you find decent electrician he might be able to check the wiring and fix it, don't just settle for stealer prices

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...item1a395eb7e9
        this is for facelift model ,the op has a preface .

Comment

Originally posted by Happypostie View Post
          this is for facelift model ,the op has a preface .
          Oops didn't realised

Comment

Working...
          X