No announcement yet.

LED cornering lights AFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@exclusiv and ade555,I've ordered a set for mine inc fogs,did you both use the canceller units?
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      @exclusiv and ade555,I've ordered a set for mine inc fogs,did you both use the canceller units?
      I didnt order the cancellers, and they work fine without them,no errors here
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        I didnt order the cancellers, and they work fine without them,no errors here
        As Above no need for any can bus gadgets, also no need to flip connector like on some headlights led ect, just fit like normal h11.

Comment

Arrived today,fog lamps also

Thankyou both for the link and info
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Weather not bad here sat,so these will get fitted,i'll take some pics Halogen vs Nighteye!

Comment

Got the Nighteye's in today:

Nighteye fitted to o/side

Std Halogen on n/side
              Last edited by Howy; 07-12-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Any chance you can take picture at night, very interested in projection of the fog light vs std halogen

Comment

I'll try,but I think the headlights will come on with the fogs.

EDIT,switched auto lights off to take the pic.HTH.
                  Last edited by Howy; 07-12-2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Here we go:

Comment

I'm stood by the drivers door.

Comment

Found that the Fogs are H10,o/s ok to do but the n/s is a pain,due to the sreenwash bottle,removed the fog surround,undid the 2 x 8mm head screws to loosen the light,got the led in with wire/plug attached,all good.

Comment

looks good

Comment

Well today the famous afl warning lamp came on.The Insignia is fed up with the 'Nighteye' cornering bulbs,fitted the old H11 halogens and all ok,may look at replacing the cornering bulbs with the likes of 'nightbreaker' just to get rid of the yellowish light.

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                              Well today the famous afl warning lamp came on.The Insignia is fed up with the 'Nighteye' cornering bulbs,fitted the old H11 halogens and all ok,may look at replacing the cornering bulbs with the likes of 'nightbreaker' just to get rid of the yellowish light.
                              Mine are still going strong. I think someone tried the likes of night breakers and wasn't impressed with results.

Comment

No issues here either,but pondy has had a few messages in his vxr
                                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X