No announcement yet.

All 3 needed a bath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a prick in my street.....parks his high top transit right outside my gate every day and night.....the front is right in line with the edge of my gate.

Sits there all weekend from a Friday afternoon to Monday morning as well.

Getting really fed up with it now.

Comment

The tosser is now parked right over my gate

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191231_122655362_HDR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	244183

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        There's a prick in my street.....parks his high top transit right outside my gate every day and night.....the front is right in line with the edge of my gate.

Sits there all weekend from a Friday afternoon to Monday morning as well.

Getting really fed up with it now.
        Try a note on the windscreen like I did. It worked for me. I thought vans and such came under extra tax now like company cars. If an employee comes home in it. Should they be taxed more? If so, I wonder how many businesses are declaring it to the tax man.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3101[/ATTACH]
          Oh I know him....You're right about him being a to55er!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Try a note on the windscreen like I did. It worked for me. I thought vans and such came under extra tax now like company cars. If an employee comes home in it. Should they be taxed more? If so, I wonder how many businesses are declaring it to the tax man.

You fud

Comment

Oh I know him....You're right about him being a to55er!
              It really had to be you

Comment

It's not van drivers per se that bother me. It's ignorant drivers. Our neighbour next door but one parks his van over his drive and backs it out of his own way to get his car out then puts it back. It must be a pain but kudos to him for not passing that on to any of his neighbours.
                That's what I used to do. Pain in ass having a company vehicle at times.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

No tax if its classed as a pool vehicle. Means anyone is able to use it even if no one does.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

It really had to be you
                    You had me going before the pic....Set yourself up for that once the pic was added.

Comment

You had me going before the pic....Set yourself up for that once the pic was added.
                      I know I did

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3101[/ATTACH]
                        RBH do you have to empty the blue bins in the womens toilets in business premises,,they do our work. they used to bring an empty before,,now they empty the existing one into a holdall,,lovely job
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
                          How many of your neighbours said, 'you can do mine if you like!'
                          Not many. The neighbours don’t really talk to use as we’re relatively young compared to them

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            RBH do you have to empty the blue bins in the womens toilets in business premises,,they do our work. they used to bring an empty before,,now they empty the existing one into a holdall,,lovely job

nope.....we don't do line changes up here....its a full bin exchange.
                            the bins get swapped over and taken into the wash bay.
                            theres 3 people in there, who have to empty all the nice sticky red/black/fishy items

Comment

nope.....we don't do line changes up here....its a full bin exchange.
                              the bins get swapped over and taken into the wash bay.
                              theres 3 people in there, who have to empty all the nice sticky red/black/fishy items l
                              ol
                              Ooooo lovely job,,,ffs
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                                at the end of the day mate, someones gotta do it ...………...I aint turning my nose up at the job

after everything that happened this time last year......I was glad of the job.

it may not be the best job in the world, but the money is bloody good but it kinda puts me off my fish tea on a Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X