Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked, the one I bought isn't available anymore
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Mines has went back down
      Here's the link. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F122167421170

Check the reviews I'm sure it's your car that's in there

Comment

Yeah that's my car, back when it was still mostly ugly haha, for me it's saying out of stock and the price is even higher!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200117_220101_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	244352
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
          Yeah that's my car, back when it was still mostly ugly haha, for me it's saying out of stock and the price is even higher!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3345[/ATTACH]
          Lol
          That's weird.. it went up to that price then today it's back at that price

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
            Lol
            That's weird.. it went up to that price then today it's back at that price
            Haha I wonder if it will ever be back in stock, or if we have the last of them, when I bought mine it said 1 left after

Comment

It was around 55 for a new badge and around 20-30 used so was a no brainer to just fit new grill as that's far to much chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                Haha I wonder if it will ever be back in stock, or if we have the last of them, when I bought mine it said 1 left after
                Think the one I bought from is still in stock

Comment

Working...
                X