Lets take a step back and breathe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets take a step back and breathe

I'm hoping it's the January blues causing all the recent negativity on the forum. We're never going to please everybody all the time but the forum has run perfectly well for a number of years with the majority of members going about their business without need to hassle other members or make them feel uncomfortable.

Very few people buy a car and then look for a car forum to join. Most find the forum because they're having issues so they do a google search. The success of the forum means the top responses are more than likely going to send them to this forum. If any of you are like me. When you have an issue, you're desperate to get it resolved and your mind is focused on doing just that. What I'm getting at is if a newbie makes a mistake. Try to be a bit more understanding and help them rather than making them feel unwelcome.

Newbies can quickly become regulars if their first impressions are pleasant ones.

I know some of you don't agree with me but it's how the forum has been run for many years and worked just fine so far.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
    X