Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations

I'm posting this solely as a member of the forum.

I made my annual donation to the forum the other day and wondered if anyone would like to join me. The owner of the forum never asks for anything in return for hosting this website and provides us with a fast, reliable medium where we can come together and share our passion for the Insignia.

If you would like to give a little back and help out toward the running costs, feel free to hit the Donate tab at the top of the forum or click this link https://insignia-drivers.uk/misc.php?do=donate to make a payment. I'm sure anything you give will be much appreciated!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    I'm posting this solely as a member of the forum.

I made my annual donation to the forum the other day and wondered if anyone would like to join me. The owner of the forum never asks for anything in return for hosting this website and provides us with a fast, reliable medium where we can come together and share our passion for the Insignia.

If you would like to give a little back and help out toward the running costs, feel free to hit the Donate tab at the top of the forum or click this link https://insignia-drivers.uk/misc.php?do=donate to make a payment. I'm sure anything you give will be much appreciated!
    Is it possible to check when I donated. Don't mind doing it yearly.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Just do it, and start from today onwards .

Comment

Just donated mine.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          If you paid by PayPal just search for rjp in your transactions.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

put my little bit in
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I donated within the last 2 months, before I ran out of money haha, will be happy to do so again once my first payslip is in. This forum has saved me a fortune and possibly an engine too
              2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

And hopefully given you some moral support, eh? The nice thing about this place is that we support each other and try to put back some of what we get from it. For those of us who can afford it, it's worth a few quid to keep it going (even if some of us have to put up with ageist comments ). For others, that may be just an occasional 'thank you', or passing on the benefit of our experience (and before Rab says anything, yes I know that I've probably got more years experience behind me than most!!)
                So, when are them t-shirts going on sale, then?
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I send a few pennies at the end of last month.
                  But I'll continue to do so

The forum is well worth it.

Comment

Donated pretty much as soon as I joined the best forum on the planet
                    Will continue to do so regardless of car I own as I've always been a huge fan of vauxhall since a young boy. Keeping a medium like this going is priceless in my opinion.
                    So dig deep and show some appreciation peep's

Comment

Just paid a little dosh into the forum---well worth every penny------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                        Donated pretty much as soon as I joined the best forum on the planet
                        Will continue to do so regardless of car I own as I've always been a huge fan of vauxhall since a young boy. Keeping a medium like this going is priceless in my opinion.
                        So dig deep and show some appreciation peep's
                        I was awaiting the mention of "Mark Adams"

And I thought.............ITEN?

Comment

Donated .
                          I feel it goes a little way to keep this forum what it is , this is the most super duper forum.
                          As you may know I'm not an insignia owner , but like everything that is free to join it only survives on what you put in .and of course it's active members.
                          So well done to everyone who makes this forum what it is .

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            I was awaiting the mention of "Mark Adams"

And I thought.............ITEN?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                              Long story bud

Comment

Working...
                              X