Facelift Tail Light Part Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facelift Tail Light Part Numbers

I have been trying to locate a replacement passenger side tail light unit for my late 2013 Facelift Elite Hatchback.

The part number on the unit fitted to my car is 21090115.

I have located a replacement but it has the part number 39024204.

Can someone confirm if they are one and the same?

Thank you for looking

Put a link up or a picture of both to compare.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Part no. 21090115 is labeled on the light unit as fitted to my car. It looks the same as part no. 39024204 but 21090115 is not recognised. My supplier told me that it is not a valid number.

In summary they look the same externally but is there any other difference apart from number?
      Can anyone offer an explanation or confirm the light units are the same?
      Is it a simple answer that it is only the part number that has changed?

Comment

Originally posted by jimboy26 View Post
        Part no. 21090115 is labeled on the light unit as fitted to my car. It looks the same as part no. 39024204 but 21090115 is not recognised. My supplier told me that it is not a valid number.

In summary they look the same externally but is there any other difference apart from number?
        Can anyone offer an explanation or confirm the light units are the same?
        Is it a simple answer that it is only the part number that has changed?
        Is there any pics of the light you found?

Comment

You might find it's the exact same light but a different part number because it's made by a different company.

Vauxhall use different manufacturers for the same parts.

If it's from a facelift hatch, no matter what the part number is, it'll fit.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            You might find it's the exact same light but a different part number because it's made by a different company.

Vauxhall use different manufacturers for the same parts.

If it's from a facelift hatch, no matter what the part number is, it'll fit.
            I think you might be right.
            Found this which shows part no. 21090115 as fitted to my car

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Genuine Vauxhall Insignia Passenger Side Rear Light 2014 39024204 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

and this which shows part no. 39024204

I was given a phone number from a friend of a friend and I have bought 39024204 without seeing it. I paid £96 including delivery. I have been told it is brand new and genuine OEM.
            It sounds crazy but I don't know at this point who I have bought it from. I made the call and paid the money. Delivery is tomorrow so fingers crossed it is the right one. Will have more info when I get it.

Could the difference be that one has smoked plastic lens??

Comment

I think you might be right.
              Found this which shows part no. 21090115 as fitted to my car

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Genuine Vauxhall Insignia Passenger Side Rear Light 2014 39024204 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

and this which shows part no. 39024204

I was given a phone number from a friend of a friend and I have bought 39024204 without seeing it. I paid £96 including delivery. I have been told it is brand new and genuine OEM.
              It sounds crazy but I don't know at this point who I have bought it from. I made the call and paid the money. Delivery is tomorrow so fingers crossed it is the right one. Will have more info when I get it.

Could the difference be that one has smoked plastic lens??
              Well.....the number 39024204 is the genuine part number from Vauxhall.
              I've put it into GPS and it's returning as the L/H rear light for the insignia.
              Priced at £194.89

So, if it's in the condition stated, you've got yourself a bargain pal

Comment

jimboy26

Did your light come in buddy???

Comment

Came yesterday by DPD Express Next Day.
                  GM box with hologram, and OEM part with bulbs.
                  Fitted no problem.
                  Happy days.

Comment

Came yesterday by DPD Express Next Day.
                    GM box with hologram, and OEM part with bulbs.
                    Fitted no problem.
                    Happy days.
                    Sorted....was it brand new as stated??

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Sorted....was it brand new as stated??
                      Definitely brand new. Had cling film type protection over external plastic.
                      Without doubt a bargain.

Comment

Definitely brand new. Had cling film type protection over external plastic.
                        Without doubt a bargain.
                        Brilliant..well done mate.
                        Good result

Comment

Working...
                        X