Android 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
    I'm having to charge mines twice a day now from only once, lucky if my phone is 4-5 months old
    In android 10 you can go through each app and you can decide what it can and can't do in relation to using GPS, mobile date, camera etc etc.

I hated it after update, but a few days on Google and its running a dream.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I have to have dark mode on thou, hate it otherwise, and swift keyboard. Pic of car behind keys [emoji23]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        I have to have dark mode on thou, hate it otherwise, and swift keyboard. Pic of car behind keys [emoji23]
        Your obviously alot more tech savvy than me I was still finding things on 9 .
        Does your screen randomly glitch?

Comment

Your obviously alot more tech savvy than me I was still finding things on 9 .
          Does your screen randomly glitch?
          In what way? It can freeze as in nothing happens. But most of the time it's cos my hand or finger is slightly touching edge of screen that stops it from moving.

Comment

For a cheap phone I actually like it, miss some stuff fro MOTO G5S. Got the GT watch free with it also. Get 44gb data for £13 a month so can't complain.

Comment

In what way? It can freeze as in nothing happens. But most of the time it's cos my hand or finger is slightly touching edge of screen that stops it from moving.
              It's my screen nothing works on it, I have to lock an unlock phone to get it to work again. Like a crash if you know what I mean.
              Yeah I liked till I updated it.
              There it just done it trying to write this message
              Pain in the ar5e so it is, I sometimes loose what I've wrote

Comment

For a cheap phone I actually like it, miss some stuff fro MOTO G5S. Got the GT watch free with it also. Get 44gb data for £13 a month so can't complain.
                That's a good price. I'm 28 or 29 a month for unlimited

Comment

I have a P20 pro but they haven't rolled out 10 for it yet as it's the older model. Does 10 work well or are there some bugs?

Comment

My opinion of iPhones there sh!the daughter got the 11pro for Xmas. She loves it I think there over stated. If my old HTC never broke I'd still have anyday.
                    I always had iPhones but they've just become overpriced for my liking and these phones are more than a match, even my other which is a P20 lite is good.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                      I have a P20 pro but they haven't rolled out 10 for it yet as it's the older model. Does 10 work well or are there some bugs?
                      I'm thinking of going back to 9, but as Matt says it may take a bit of time to get used to so I'm still on the fence.
                      I keep getting a frozen screen which is doing my nut in

Comment

I'm thinking of going back to 9, but as Matt says it may take a bit of time to get used to so I'm still on the fence.
                        I keep getting a frozen screen which is doing my nut in
                        Only since updating?

Comment

Yeah, batt life is terrible too. I could use my phone all day without charging and still have around 30-40 percent when going to bed. Now it's going down to 5-6 percent by dinner time so requires a second charge, imo it's only going to hammer the battery which is not easily replaced

Comment

Yeah, batt life is terrible too. I could use my phone all day without charging and still have around 30-40 percent when going to bed. Now it's going down to 5-6 percent by dinner time so requires a second charge, imo it's only going to hammer the battery which is not easily replaced
                            One of the best things about these phones, battery life is excellent. I go to bed with more than 50% left, something an iPhone could never do. I hope 10 isn't the main cause of it because I like having enough battery left late evening.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                              Only since updating?
                              The wife feels it's done the same to her Samsung

Comment

The wife feels it's done the same to her Samsung
                                I wonder if there's extra features that drains battery by default then if it's only since the update

Comment

Working...
                                X