Chinese Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Covid 19

And why the disease first appeared in China.NOTE: As our expert Peter Li points out in the video, “The majority of the people in China do not eat wildlife an...

EVEN for a carnivore like me, the images are gruesome and disgusting enough to consider whether I’ll eat meat again. A smorgasbord of dogs being boiled alive, bats served on sticks like lollipops, …

Disgusting.
    It's inhumane living like that.

Comment

A 55-year-old individual from Hubei province in China may have been the first person to have contracted COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus spreading across the globe.

Comment

Yet china has got away Scott free causing the whole world Togo into lockdown. Then have the cheek to not let anyone into there country. Why isn’t there any consequences for there actions?

Comment

There is so much disinformation circulating, please everyone take a deep breath, relax and then read this:
          There’s a coronavirus infodemic raging on social media. But there’s also a way out
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Disgusting.
            It's inhumane living like that.
            Im quite partial to a bit deep fried bat
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Cricket or baseball?

Comment

I'll stick to the D.F.M.B

At least i know it's healthy

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  I'll stick to the D.F.M.B

At least i know it's healthy
                  Deep Fried Mars Bar?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                    Cricket or baseball?
                    vampire,or fruit,,preferably the latter,as theyre more juicier
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

vampire,or fruit,,preferably the latter,as theyre more juicier
                      Don’t be batty

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                        Deep Fried Mars Bar?
                        Aye

Comment

It's never bothered Ozzy Osbourne he's been biting there heads off for years without causing a global pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                            There is so much disinformation circulating, please everyone take a deep breath, relax and then read this:
                            https://flip.it/jURAcU
                            The WHO are just as bad as everybody else for disnformation and not to be trusted IMO. Their article states "On March 30, we are launching Infotagion: a free to use, online, independent, fact checking service for coronavirus". Who picks the so-called indepant checkers, they do, who checks it, they do, who decides whats real and what is fake, they do. Can you be confident in any government or world organisation??? If the answer to these is yes, you need to re-evaluate your life. Governments or world organisations have no interest in protecting you, only controlling you. Keep that in mind in everything they do. If you think I'm wrong, come back with facts. Here's my fact, https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...nt=firefox-b-d

Secret tests on the Tube saw large quantities of the bacteria Bacillus globigii released on the Underground system in May 1964 by scientists from the government's military research base at Porton Down in Wiltshire The same Porton Down that is just down the road from where the Skripals were poisoned with Novichok in July 2018 and they blamed the Russians.

On the coronovirus, this is intersting reading, and I just ask that people read the article with an open mind and then judge for themselves.
                            PETER HITCHENS: As I watched the Prime Minister order mass house arrest on Monday night, I felt revulsion, anger and grief - as anyone brought up when this was a free and well-governed...
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Disgusting. Surprised they have got away with viruses for so long since the last outbreak.

Comment

Working...
                              X